Skip to content
Here’s what we covered:
- What led her to write her book ‘All The Silent Spaces’
- Her terrifying story of being molested at age 9 by a man her family loved, raped at 21 by a man she didn’t know and later on beaten and assaulted in front of her two children.
- The lesson from being attacked and assaulted three times in life by different men
- The importance of having difficult conversations with your children about trauma, death, sexual violence, racism and rape.
- Sharing your truth authentically with courage is healing
- Public good and private bad – people are capable of both. It’s important to talk about the complexity of human nature.
- Christine’s relationship with her body and sexuality post-sexual assault
- How can women effectively bear witness to the stories of those who have experienced sexual assault and/or trauma?
- How to become an integrated, whole-woman even after such a debilitating life experience.
- Going from victim to a victor
Christine’s book on amazon