Ohh boy, it is so difficult to raise boys!!! I can definitely tell you that the complaints I hear from parents of boys are totally different than complaints of parents of girls. I myself have three girls, so I am definitely not an expert on raising boys. Today on the show I have Janet Allison, a parent coach who helps parents understand their boys better and bring out their best.
Here are the things we discuss:
- How do boys/men communicate, play and listen?
- How boys’ brains are different than girls’ brains?
- Some tips on feeding boys?
- How to praise boys?
- How does testosterone work in males’ brains and how can we, moms/women, make the best use of this knowledge and understanding with regards to our boys and or our male partners?
- How do you know your boy is thriving?
- How to handle technology with boys?
Ep 5 – Cultivating Emotional Intelligence With Suzanne McDonald Tucker
Did you like this?
Join 4000+ moms who enjoy guides every week. Enter your details to signup.