Today on the show I’m chatting with Dr. Inna Lokshin all about hormones!
This is a MUST listen! I see women in my practice with hormonal imbalances ALL THE TIME!!
Here’s what we’ve covered:
- What are hormones?
- What is the difference between female and male hormones?
- What are the main hormonal glands in the female body?
- Why do women’s hormones tend to be unbalanced?
- Is hormonal imbalance a women’s problem or do men have it too?
- What is the difference between feeling ‘hormonal’ (or hysterical) and having a hormonal imbalance?
- How is a hormonal imbalance manifested in women? How is it related to period problems? Skin issues
- How can you test your hormones? What is the Dutch test?
- What might happen if you don’t balance your hormones?
- Why does your doctor or nurse practitioner think you’re crazy when you tell them that you have a hormonal imbalance?
- How to get into balance hormonally?
- How long does it take to balance your hormones?
- What approach do you take in the office to tackle hormonal concerns?
Inna’s Clinic in Toronto: Hormone Rebalance Centre
Inna’s Website: http://www.hormonerebalance.com/
Inna’s Instagram: @hormonerebalance
FB page: Hormone Rebalance
Online program: https://inna-lokshin.mykajabi.com/