Have you ever felt
- Overwhelmed by all those hard-to-pronounce words on the ingredient list?
- Confused what “natural”, “free-range”, “grain-fed”, “pure” and “organic” actually mean?
- Want to learn how to shop healthier and smarter and how to read food labels?
In this workshop you will learn:
- What should you pay attention to and what should you ignore when shopping at the grocery store?
- Which “health” products are a waste of money and which are actually worth your hard earned bucks?
- How to choose the healthiness food containers? What does that number on the back really mean?
- How to know whether the fruits and vegetables you are buying are organic, conventionally grown or genetically modified?
- Which foods should you stop buying at a health food store because they are marketing gimmicks?
How to order this workshop?
Do you have a group of moms who would be interested to attend this workshop? I can come to your place OR you and your group can come to my place!
You can order this workshop by contacting me via email, email@example.com, or by phone 647-218-3803 to schedule a date and time.
Workshop length: 90 minutes
Workshop Price: $150
Minimum # of participants: 5