If you’ve attended one of my workshops, you probably heard me recommending a few books on the topic of child health and nutrition.
I believe with the essence of my soul, that only a mother can and knows how to heal her child. Guidance is critical, however, at the end of the day you are the one who will actually implement the changes and you will have to do it in a way that is aligned with your child’s uniqueness.
Today I wanted to share my favourite child health and nutrition books with you.
Top 9 child health and nutrition books
1. The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby and Child Care by Sally Fallon
This is my favourite out of all child health and nutrition books! It has practical advice that addresses parental concerns about interventions during pregnancy, vaccinations and conventional medical practices for newborns. There is a section in the book devoted to the illnesses of childhood, the role of fever in strengthening the immune system and detailed instructions on natural therapies for everything from autism to whooping cough. Highly Recommended!
2. The Resourceful Mother: Understand Food, Understand Your Child
3. Winning the Food Fight: Every Parent’s Guide to Raising a Healthy, Happy Child
4. Smart Medicine for a Healthier Child
5. Digestive Wellness: Strengthen the Immune System and Prevent Disease Through Healthy Digestion, Fourth Edition
6. Superimmunity for Kids: What to Feed Your Children to Keep Them Healthy Now, and Prevent Disease in Their Future
7. Child of Mine: Feeding with Love and Good Sense
8. Allergies: Disease in Disguise : How to Heal Your Allergic Condition Permanently and Naturally
9. Food and Healing
Hope you find this helpful, hit reply and share your thoughts, I love hearing from you! Is there a book you like on the same topic? I would love to hear about it!!
Did you like this?
Join 4000+ moms who enjoy guides every week. Enter your details to signup.