According to the CDC, which is the centers for disease control and prevention, “approximately 11% of children 4-17 years of age (6.4 million) have been diagnosed with ADHD as of 2011 and this number continues to rise each year. Why is this happening? Can the reason for it be hiding in the food system? Is it possible that, unknowingly, we, parents are feeding our children foods that are adding to the problem?
Having a child with behavioral issues is really not a joke and extremely difficult and challenging. My intention behind this podcast is to expose you to a slightly different way of thinking. What if we could see our children and the challenges they bring as a spiritual growth opportunity for us? What if I was chosen to parent this child not randomly, but because I have the wisdom and answers within me that are needed to guide this child through life? How does this perspective change your attitude towards your child? How would your parenting style change? How would your relationship and connection to this child look differently if you allow yourself to stay open and receptive to something different? Hopefully, this ignites some curiosity within you.
Today on the show I am interviewing Nindy Grewal who is a mother two, a Holistic Nutritionist, a Clinical Iridologist and a Live Blood Cell Microscopic Analyst. Prior to working in the holistic health field, Nindy worked as a teacher, and currently focuses her practice on helping children with ADHD, Autism, delayed learning and behavioral issues. Her work is dedicated to empowering children, parents and teachers work together and help those children to thrive and succeed.
Here’s what we cover:
- Why are more and more children struggling with attention, focus and other behavioral disorders?
- What are some of the conventional treatment options available for these children today?
- How does Ritalin work? How does it alter the brain chemistry?
- What can mothers do to help their children using food and nutrition as the preferred therapy?
- Which foods can parents include in order to help children with autism?
- How can we support children with ADD/ADHD in the school environment?
Helping Children with ADHD To Stay Balanced
Detox recipes to help balance the gut and brain
Did you like this?
Join 4000+ moms who enjoy guides every week. Enter your details to signup.